Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases July 15, 2020
- ACLU of Wisconsin: Criticizes off-duty officer’s assault on photographers and Milwaukee Police Department’s response
- AG Kaul: Files suit against Secretary DeVos and U.S. Department of Education for unlawfully repealing critical “borrower defense” regulations
- Andraca campaign: First-time candidate reports big fundraising success
- Audit Bureau: Reviews overpayment of Unemployment Insurance benefits
- Biden campaign: Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Congressman Ron Kind to host roundtable on Biden’s “Build Back Better” plan to build a clean energy future
- Briggs campaign: Leads the fundraising race for State Superintendent.
- Dept. of Workforce Development: Legislative Audit Bureau’s Unemployment Insurance audit
- Farmers Union: Plans virtual Summer Conference
- Sen. Baldwin: Helps introduce $430 billion coronavirus relief legislation to address national child care and education crises as Democrats urge Republicans to act on bold COVID-19 relief
- Sen. Fitzgerald: Concerned with Milwaukee SafeVote program
- Sen. Jacque: Awarded 2019-’20 Legislator of the Year by Wisconsin VFW
- U.S. Rep. Gallagher: Cyberspace Solarium Commission finalizes legislative priorities
- U.S. Rep. Steil: Introduces bill to make federal spending more transparent
- U.S. Rep. Steil: Urges House leadership to support child care in next coronavirus relief bill
- U.S. Reps. Moore, Kennedy III: Call for emergency guidance for states seeking midwife coverage in Medicaid programs amid rising demand for midwife services during pandemic
- Van Orden campaign: Launches 1st TV ad: “Oath”
- WILL: Drops lawsuit after DNR resumes in-person hunter education
- Wisconsin Policy Forum: Laying the foundation for affordable housing in Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Right to Life: Announces second round of endorsements