- Marcia Gardner, 4th grade science teacher, Southern Bluffs Elementary, La Crosse
- Sonja Hungness, 6th grade math teacher, Kromrey Middle School, Middleton
- Mary Ellen Kanthack, 8th grade science teacher, Brookwood Middle School, Genoa City
- Leigh Kohlmann, 6th grade science teacher, Rock River Intermediate School, Waupun
- Lois Womack, 4th/5th grade math teacher, Marvin Pratt Elementary School, Milwaukee
Presented annually since 1983, K-12 science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and/or computer science teachers from across the nation are nominated for the award, and states establish committees who select finalists based on criteria required by the national PAEMST program. Applications from Wisconsin’s finalists will be judged at the national level by a committee organized by the National Science Foundation, which administers PAEMST on behalf of The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy. One awardee in mathematics and one awardee in science will receive a $10,000 award from the National Science Foundation, professional development opportunities, and are honored at an award ceremony in Washington, D.C.