APPLETON, Wis. (November 12, 2020) – In response to increased demand for community-wide COVID-19 health information in the Fox Cities, the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce has created a series of online community briefings to be broadcast in November-December 2020. The first event will take place November 19 at noon.
Healthy Fox Cities, presented by Ascension Wisconsin, is designed to bring together subject-matter experts from across the Fox Cities to discuss a variety of health topics. The briefings will be available to view via Zoom, and questions may be submitted by media and members of the public at the conclusion of a brief panel presentation. To access the first presentation, visit the Fox Cities Chamber website or http://ow.ly/cgAM50CiB4j at noon on Thursday, Nov. 19.
The initial briefing is entitled “Healthy Holidays” and will help community members answer questions around the safety of family holiday gatherings, how to navigate the new world of travel in the age of COVID-19, how to make the holidays brighter for Fox Cities families in need, and how to keep our local economy healthy amid an anticipated spike in holiday gift purchases using national online retailers.
Panelists for the Nov. 19 event will include:
- Peter Roloff, MD, Regional Medical Director of Primary Care and Pediatrician, Ascension Medical Group Wisconsin
- Patti Habeck, President, Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- Jennifer Stephany, Executive Director, Appleton Downtown, Inc./“Support Local 920”
- Nikki Hessel, Executive Director, Future Neenah
- Pat Tracey, Marketing Manager, Appleton International Airport
For more information – including dates, times, and topics for future Healthy Fox Cities briefings as they become available – please visit the Fox Cities Chamber website at www.foxcitieschamber.com.