HAGER CITY, WI – H.R. 6800, the left-wing wish-list “HEROES Act,” was ramrodded through the House of Representatives by Nancy Pelosi and Ron Kind on May 15th, showing, once again, how out-of-touch Ron Kind is with the people of Wisconsin’s 3rd Congressional District.
The bill has come under intense scrutiny by Republicans in the House, as well as Republican candidate Derrick Van Orden, who is running against Ron Kind for Wisconsin’s 3rd Congressional District seat.
The bill contains several key battleground issues between the incumbent Ron Kind and Derrick, including plans to:
- Provide $1200 stimulus checks to illegal immigrants;
- Allow funding of Planned Parenthood by subsidizing abortion with American tax dollars;
- Blanketly release prisoners, including murderers and rapists;
- Expand the Affordable Care Act through an extension of the enrollment period;
- Exclude an ID requirement for in-person voting and ballot harvesting.
Derrick had this to say about Ron Kind’s support for the bill: “Ron Kind has proven, once again, that he wants to put Washington politics above the people of our district. He votes with Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, and The Squad 95-percent of the time. This vote furthers his left-wing voting record.”