WHAT: A coalition of law enforcement, hospitals, medical professionals, county and state health services, counties, mental health advocates, and legal professionals will announce recommendations to reform Wisconsin’s emergency detention process and increase the availability of behavioral health services.
WHEN: Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: To view or participate in the press conference, press MUST be registered in advance. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/867211621985482253
To ask questions, use the “Raise your Hand” feature or use the chat box to indicate you have a question. Conference organizers will call on you and unmute your microphone when it is your turn to ask a question. One question will be allowed at a time. Conference organizers may allow for follow-up questions if time permits.
If you have difficulties with the technology, submit your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul
- Interim Secretary Karen Timberlake, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Walworth County Sheriff Kurt Picknell
- Eric Borgerding, President and CEO, Wisconsin Hospital Association
- Mary Kay Battaglia, Executive Director, NAMI Wisconsin
- Kathi Cauley, Jefferson County Human Services Director and Wisconsin County Health Services Association Behavioral Health Policy Advisory Committee Chair