Aug. 4, 2021
Contact: DNR Office of Communications
2021 Farmland Zone Antlerless Harvest Authorization Selection Now Open
Visit Go Wild To Purchase Licenses, Make Selections
Wisconsin deer hunters may now select their Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authrizations in Go Wild. / Photo Credit: iStock/sp50ace
MADISON, Wis. – The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) today announced that the 2021 Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorization selection is now open.
With less than two months until the archery opener on Sept. 18, many Wisconsin deer hunters have already purchased their hunting license for the 2021 season. Hunters purchasing a deer hunting license can now log into their Go Wild account to select the Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorizations included with their license at no additional charge.
Hunters must select the unit and land type (public or private) where they plan to fill their Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorizations. Refer to the 2021 Farmland (Zone 2) map to see how many harvest authorizations are issued for the deer management unit(s) you intend to hunt. Then log into your Go Wild account to select the unit and land type for your authorizations. If you have a gun deer license and an archer and/or crossbow license, you will be allowed to make two selections for unit and land type.
Detailed Instructions For Farmland Antlerless Harvest Authorization Selection
Follow these instructions or use our picture-guide tutorial to make your Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorization selection from your online account:
- Log into your account at GoWild.WI.gov. After you follow the prompts and verify your personal information is current, scroll down to the LICENSE heading.
- Click on BUY LICENSES. Under the PRODUCT CATALOG heading, the option to receive Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorizations will appear. Click the FARMLAND (ZONE2) ANTERLESS DEER HARVEST AUTHORIZATION link.
- Select the county or counties (deer management unit) where you wish to use your Farmland (Zone 2) harvest authorizations and select whether it will be used on public or private land.
- Follow the prompts to complete checkout to obtain your Farmland (Zone 2) harvest authorization.
- Remember to print your Farmland (Zone 2) harvest authorizations so that you have the number ready when you register your harvest.