This week, Democrats across the country continued to tout the many benefits of President Biden’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, which will create good-paying jobs while repairing and rebuilding the nation’s roads and bridges, making reliable high-speed internet more accessible, and more.
Here’s a look at what voters in states across the country read about how Democrats have been delivering this week:
President Biden and Vice President Harris visited Minnesota and North Carolina this week to highlight the benefits of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, from creating good-paying jobs to lowering prices by improving the infrastructure for our supply chains.
- In Minnesota:
- In North Carolina:
More than two weeks after President Biden signed the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law into law, local news outlets are continuing to highlight how these investments will improve roads, bridges, and highways, help close the digital divide, and more.
- In New Mexico: Albuquerque Journal: NM weighs use of federal money for broadband
- In Wisconsin: Spectrum News 1: DNC chairman touts impact of infrastructure deal for Wisconsin
- In Texas: NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth: Buttigieg Explains How Infrastructure Plan Will Impact Texas
- In Georgia: Gwinnett Daily Post: I-85 improvements, Gwinnett transit expansion could benefit from bipartisan infrastructure package
- In Pennsylvania: Erie Times-News: Erie Voice: How the infrastructure bill can close northwest Pa.’s digital divide
Meanwhile, voters across the country continued to read about how — nearly nine months later — the American Rescue Plan is still helping people and improving communities.
- In Wisconsin: Wisconsin Examiner: $200 million in ARPA money sent to local governments across Wisconsin
- In Alabama: WIAT: Hospital-linked violence intervention among programs for funding from American Rescue Plan
- In Maryland: WBFF: City to build 100 wi-fi hotspots in west Baltimore neighborhoods, expand internet access
- In Illinois: WIFR: Lawmakers look to use federal money to address housing barriers