MADISON, Wis. – The Wisconsin Natural Resources Board will meet virtually for the April board meeting to consider several proposed emergency rules and donations.
The meeting will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, originating from Public Meeting Room G09, State Natural Resources Building (GEF 2), 101 S. Webster St., Madison, Wisconsin. The Board will act on items 1-4 and 7-8 as listed on the Agenda.
Although the public will not be allowed to attend the meeting in person due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the public can watch the April board meeting on the DNR’s YouTube channel.
The deadline for remote public appearance requests and written comments is 11 a.m. on Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
The Board will be considering:
- Department recommendations for the FY 2022 Laboratory Certification and Registration Program Fee Adjustment
- Proposed rules affecting chapter NR 113 and 114 related to clarifying and streamlining certain regulatory requirements for septage servicing
- Proposed rules affecting chapters NR 700 to 799 related to implementation of 2015 Wisconsin Act 204 and 2017 Wisconsin Act 70, adequate direction for contaminated sediments, and other changes needed to update, clarify, and promote consistency within chapters NR 700 to 799
- Proposed rules affecting chapters NR 20 and 25 related to fish harvest in Lake Superior
- Adoption of Emergency Board Order FH-28-20(E), proposed rules affecting chapters NR 20 and 25 related to Lake Michigan whitefish management
- Adoption of Emergency Board Order WM-19-20(E), proposed rules affecting chapters NR 10 related to establishing the 2021 migratory bird season framework and regulations
- Statement of Scope for Board Order WM-18-20 and the conditional approval of the public hearing notice and notice of submittal of proposed rules to the Legislative Council Rules Clearinghouse, for proposed rules affecting chapters NR 10 and 45 related to the 2021 Wildlife Management spring hearing rule related to hunting, trapping, and target shooting
- Wisconsin’s Sturgeon Management Plan
- 2021-2031 Elk Management Plan