- Cases were stable during this 14-day period.
- 68% of Dane County residents have received at least one dose of vaccine.
- We are seeing lower vaccination rates in areas of outlying municipalities in Dane County, and some pockets of Madison, Fitchburg, and Sun Prairie.
Alliant Energy Center
- As of June 17, we have administered 84,475 doses at the Alliant Energy Center.
- Visit publichealthmdc.com/appt to book an appointment for vaccine at Alliant Energy Center or drop-in during clinic hours.
- As a reminder, the Alliant Energy Center vaccination site will be closed on Saturday, June 19 in order to observe Juneteenth and to allow staff to participate in community events. See our website for other options on this date.
- The Alliant Energy Center vaccination site will close on June 26. See our news release for details.
We have a number of pop-up clinics happening over the next several weeks. See our map for a listing of those currently scheduled. Please reach out to us if you would like a copy of a clinic’s promotional flyer to help us spread the word!
- First dose clinics currently planned for June 19 – June 25:
o Cottage Grove Fireman’s Festival (6/18 from 5-8pm and 6/19 from 3-7pm): 200 Grove Street, Cottage Grove
o Jason Glenn Salon (6/21 from 12-7pm): 4034 E. Towne Blvd, Madison
o Middleton Outreach Ministry (6/23 and recurring every Wednesday from 10am-1pm): 3502 Parmenter Street, Middleton
o Cambridge Veteran’s Park (6/25 from 4-8pm): 100 E. Main Street, on the corner of Spring and Main across from Badger Bank, Cambridge
- Second dose clinics currently planned for June 19 – June 25 (Note that people who need a first dose can still come to a second dose clinic. Just keep in mind you will need to get your second dose elsewhere. Visit publichealthmdc.com/vax for additional options):
o Waunakee Public Library (6/22 from 3-6pm): 201 N. Madison Street, Waunakee
o Heritage Elementary School (6/25 from 3-6pm): 501 South Street, Waunakee
Testing Summary (June 11 – June 17)
- 1,218 tests were conducted at the Alliant Energy Center testing site. 428,368 tests have been conducted since May 2020.
- 95 PCR tests were conducted at the South Madison Testing site. 13,054 tests have been conducted since August.
- As a reminder, the Alliant Energy Center testing site will be closed on Saturday, June 19 in order to observe Juneteenth and to allow staff to participate in community events. See our website for other options on this date.
- The Alliant Energy Center testing site will close on June 26. See our news release for details.
Publications from This Week
- Madison Public Library’s It Takes A Village Community Resource Fair Brings Together South Side Resources for Local Residents
- Testing & Vaccination Operations at Alliant Energy Center Ending June 26