PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, WI – Derrick Van Orden, Republican Candidate in Wisconsin’s 3rd District and a retired Navy SEAL, served 2 tours in Afghanistan in 2003 and 2009. The Biden Administration’s failed withdrawal from Afghanistan has plunged the nation into chaos, enraging the nation and in particular Americans who served in Afghanistan over the last 20 years.
Derrick has been holding the Biden Administration accountable this week, highlighting the flaws of this withdrawal plan and demanding answers on the failed withdrawal and future plans to vet refugees to ensure they are not agents of the Taliban.
See below for some of the coverage from Derrick Van Orden’s calls for answers on Afghanistan
- Fox News: Retired Navy SEAL calls for resignations of top Biden admin officials: ‘They’ve abjectly failed’
- Fox Business: State Department employees in Afghanistan warned Blinken in July Kabul could collapse
- Fox Business: Veteran calls for removal of ‘incompetent’ Jake Sullivan
- WQOW: Derrick Van Orden, vets react to Afghanistan situation
- Spectrum News: Two Wisconsin combat veterans who served in Afghanistan share thoughts on U.S. retreat
- Fox 25 48: Republicans Derrick Van Orden and Jason Church address crisis in Afghanistan
- Wisconsin Right Now: Derrick Van Orden Slams Biden’s ‘Incompetence’ on Afghanistan
- Derrick Van Orden on the Vicki McKenna Show
- WIZM: Derrick Van Orden on La Crosse Talk with Mike Hayes
- WSAU: Derrick Van Orden on WI Morning News