(Waukesha, WI) – Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow invites residents and visitors to get outside and enjoy the Waukesha County Park System over Thanksgiving week. All nine fee-based parks will have free entrance from Monday, November 22 through Sunday, November 28.
“It was a great year in the parks and we’d like to invite residents and visitors to experience these amazing green spaces for free,” said Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow. “It’s a great way to see what each park has to offer before purchasing your 2022 park entrance stickers.”
Waukesha County fee-based park locations with free admission from November 22 through November 28:
- Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield, WI 53045
- Fox River Park, W264 S4500 River Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
- Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Town Line Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI 53186
- Mukwonago Park, S100W31900 County Hwy LO, Mukwonago, WI 53149
- Muskego Park, S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego, WI 53150
- Naga-Waukee Park, 651 Hwy 83, Hartland, WI 53029
- Nashotah Park, W330 N5113 C.T.H. C, Nashotah, WI 53058
- Ryan Park, W262 N4656 Ryan Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072
Park staff will be transitioning these parks to an automatic license plate reader system and online payment system throughout the week. For more information about the new system, visit: www.waukeshacounty.gov/currentparkprojects/#ALPR. For more information about Thankful for Parks Free Admission Week, visit: www.waukeshacounty.gov/thankfulforparks.
The 2022 Annual Park Admission Stickers go on sale Black Friday, November 26. Admission stickers are good from date of purchase through December 31, 2022. Stickers are available for purchase online at www.waukeshacounty.gov/annualstickers.
About the Waukesha County Park System
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit the website at www.waukeshacountyparks.com or follow on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.