Allison Bender, Wisconsin Energy Institute, (608) 931-3358, [email protected]
Scott Williams, Wisconsin Energy Institute, (608) 890-2199, [email protected]
The Wisconsin Energy Institute invites the media and the public to attend “Solve Climate by 2030,” a panel discussion on tangible actions to address climate change in Wisconsin. Held in collaboration with more than 100 universities around the world, the “Solve Climate by 2030” event will focus on climate change solutions at the state, local, and individual levels.
When: Wednesday, April 7 from 7–8:15 p.m. CT
Where: Online webinar, register for the event here.
- Mandela Barnes, Wisconsin Lieutenant Governor
- Morgan Edwards, UW–Madison Assistant Professor of Public Affairs
- Stephanie Janeth Salgado Altamirano, UW–Madison student, Member of the Governor’s Task Force on Climate Change
- Dylan Bizhikiins Jennings, Great Lakes Indian Fish and Wildlife Commission Director of Public Information
- Seth Hoffmeister, Wisconsin Conservation Voters Organizing and Political Director
More information can be found at go.wisc.edu/solve-climate-2030