WASHINGTON, D.C. – In his first visit to Washington, D.C. since leaving office, former President Donald J. Trump will deliver the closing address during the America First Policy Institute’s (AFPI) two-day America First Agenda Summit. The 45th President’s remarks will be delivered on July 26, 2022.
“It wasn’t that long ago that America was flourishing. Paychecks were growing. Poverty was shrinking. The price of gas was down. The stock market was up. And there were no new wars. What a difference 16 months makes,” said Brooke Rollins, President and CEO of AFPI and former Director of the White House Domestic Policy Council under President Trump. “The America First Policy Institute is excited to welcome President Donald Trump back to Washington, D.C. Our team will introduce a policy agenda that will get our country back on the right track. These policies worked before, and they will work again. America’s future is America First!”
Some of the featured topics during the America First Agenda Summit will include lowering energy and gasoline prices, combating historic inflation, giving parents more control of their children’s education, fighting crime in our cities, and securing the border.
The former president’s speech will close the summit, which will feature nearly a dozen panel discussions and presentations by leaders in Congress, governors, state officials, AFPI experts, and other distinguished guests, including:
- Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich
- House Republican Leader: Rep. Kevin McCarthy (CA-23)
- EIGHT former Cabinet-level Officials: David Bernhardt, Robert Lighthizer, Linda McMahon, Rick Perry, John Ratcliffe, Matt Whitaker, Robert Wilkie, and Chad Wolf
- NINE former Top White House Officials: Kellyanne Conway, Fred Fleitz, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Keith Kellogg, Kevin Hassett, Larry Kudlow, Brooke Rollins, Scott Turner, Pastor Paula White-Cain, and Steve Yates
- TEN U.S. Senators: Mike Braun (IN), Ted Cruz (TX), Steve Daines (MT), Joni Ernst (IA), Lindsey Graham (SC), Bill Hagerty (TN), Ron Johnson (WI), James Langford (OK) Cynthia Lummis (WY), and Rick Scott (FL)
- THIRTEEN U.S. House Members: Kat Cammack (FL-3), Byron Donalds (FL-19), Richard Hudson (NC-8), Mike Johnson (LA-4), Kevin McCarthy (CA-23), Cathy McMorris-Rodgers (WA-5), August Pfluger (TX-11), Steve Scalise (LA-1), Jason Smith (MO-8), Chip Roy (TX-21), Claudia Tenney (NY-22), Mike Waltz (FL-6), and Brad Wenstrup (OH-2)
- THREE Former Governors: Phil Bryant (MS), Bobby Jindal (LA), and Rick Perry (TX)
- Multiple other America First Leaders, including:
- Lou Holtz, Hall of Fame College Football Coach and Chair of the AFPI Center for 1776
- Dr. Alveda King, Civil Rights Leader and Chair of the AFPI Center for the American Dream
- Pam Bondi, former Florida Attorney General and Co-Chair of the AFPI Center for Law and Justice
- Ken Blackwell, former Ohio Secretary of State and Chair of the AFPI Center for Election Integrity
Click here for the full schedule of panel discussions and participants.
Media Advisory: Media registration information for the America First Agenda Summit, including the remarks by former President Trump, will be sent in the coming days. Follow @A1Policy on Twitter for information as additional speakers are announced.