MADISON — Today Lt. Governor Mandela Barnes announced that he will participate in two televised debates, the Wisconsin Broadcast Association’s debate and the TMJ4 debate hosted in conjunction with Wispolitics.com, 620 WTMJ, and Milwaukee Business Journal. In addition, Barnes continues to challenge Senator Johnson to participate in a forum hosted by the Wisconsin Farmers Union and Main Street Alliance.
Mandela Barnes for Wisconsin campaign manager Kory Kozloski made the following statement:
“While Ron Johnson still refuses to take questions from farmers and small business owners in his own backyard that have been harmed by his out of touch agenda, Mandela Barnes looks forward to showing up on the debate stage to hold Ron Johnson accountable for his dangerous views on abortion, record of enriching himself at the expense of working people, and attacks on Social Security and Medicare.”
Lt. Governor Barnes has agreed to the below joint appearances with Sen. Johnson:
- Debate hosted by Wisconsin Broadcast Association
- Friday, October 7 from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Location: Madison, WI
- Debate hosted by TMJ4 and sponsored by Wispolitics.com, 620 WTMJ, and Milwaukee Business Journal
- Thursday, October 13 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Forum hosted by Main Street Alliance and the Wisconsin Farmers Union
- Monday, October 24
- Location: Oshkosh, WI