MADISON, WI – The Spring Election is on Apr. 5, 2022.
Several offices are up for election on April 5:
• Court of Appeals Judge, District 4
• Dane County Circuit Court Judge: Five branch seats
• Dane County Board Supervisor: 37 seats elected based on district
• Board Member: school districts within the City of Madison boundary
- Madison Metropolitan School District: Seats 3, 4, and 5
- DeForest Area School District: Two at-large seats for Village of Windsor
representation area and three at-large seats for Village of DeForest
- McFarland: Three at-large seats
- Middleton/Cross Plains: Area I, Area III, and Area IV seats
- Monona Grove School District: Two at-large seats
- Sun Prairie Area School District: Three at-large seats
- Verona: Portion 2 seat, one at-large seat
- Waunakee Community School District: One at-large seat for Towns of Dane and
Springfield representation area, two at-large seats for Village of Waunakee
You can find a sample ballot for your address at www.MyVote.WI.gov.
Many polling places have changed because of redistricting. Postcards were sent out to voters in areas impacted by polling place changes. We encourage voters to confirm their polling place before heading out to vote on April 5. You can look up your polling place address using the MyVote Wisconsin website or go to www.cityofmadison.com/WhereDoIVote.
About the City of Madison Clerk’s Office
The City of Madison Clerk’s Office is an administrative agency of Wisconsin’s second-largest
municipality. We administer all elections for the municipality and license bars and restaurants within the City’s boundaries. The City of Madison has over 170,000 registered voters and more than 650 licensed alcohol establishments. We believe that we create a more equitable, thriving city by serving each resident and voter with dignity and respect. Visit cityofmadison.com/clerk for more information. Find voting information for the City of Madison at cityofmadison.com/election. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook @MadisonWIClerk.