La Crosse, WI (May 26, 2022): The City of La Crosse’s public engagement campaign “Forward La Crosse” is partnering with the La Crosse Public Library in order to maximize feedback from the community.
Currently, there are five ways (modules) to participate on the public engagement site; these are interactive ways for residents and students to provide feedback about the comprehensive plan for the City of La Crosse (https://forwardlacrosse.org).
1) Public Survey – The survey offers the chance to share insights about what life is like in La Crosse and what you hope to see in the future.
2) Digital Map – Leave comments and photos on a digital map highlighting opportunities for parks and recreation, historic preservation, transportation, and more.
3) Voting Game – Allocate up to 5 votes on what respondents find to be the most important issues.
4) Guiding Principles Survey – One question ranking survey, where respondents choose what guiding principles are most important to La Crosse.
5) Visual Preference Survey – This survey allows respondents to select images that best reflect what they like or want to see in La Crosse related to the design of buildings, streets, and public spaces across the City.
To further reach the wider community, these online modules are now accessible at the La Crosse Public Library at 800 Main Street in La Crosse, WI during regular business hours via a dedicated computer terminal, for those that lack home access to a computer or internet, residents can use the computer to complete the modules.
La Crosse non-profits, community leaders, and businesses are invited to help spread the message about contributing to La Crosse’s future planning by sharing the Forward La Crosse campaign website https://forwardlacrosse.org.
The deadline for online participation is set for July 29, 2022.
Additionally, further in-person community feedback and engagement opportunities will be announced soon. In-person meetings include multiple public engagement opportunities, resident panels, interviews, and focus groups.
Visitors to forwardlacrosse.org have the opportunity to access interactive features designed to make providing feedback simple, easy, and fun.