The following section of E. Washington Ave. will see the speed changes beginning on Monday, July 25.
- East of Stoughton Rd to E. Springs Dr. will reduce to 35 mph.
- In total: 1.6 miles of roadway
- Temporary digital signboards, along with updated permanent signs, are present in the area to remind drivers of the speed limit changes
Additional streets scheduled for speed limit reductions in 2022 include:
- John Nolen Drive
- North Shore Dr to Lakeside St (reduced to 35 mph from 45 mph)
- Mineral Point Rd
- Whitney Way to Beltline (reduced to 35 mph from 40 mph)
- Old Sauk Rd
- Beltline to Westfield Rd (reduced to 30 mph from 35 mph)
- Portage Rd
- E Washington Ave to Hanson Rd (reduced to 25 mph from 30 mph)
- Segoe Rd
- University Ave to Odana Rd (reduced to 25 mph from 30 mph)
Thank you for your help in getting the word out!