MADISON, Wis. – As Ron Johnson travels across Wisconsin trying to rewrite his out-of-touch and self-serving agenda that has come at the expense of Wisconsinites, here are a number of questions voters deserve answers to:
- Do you think it’s fair to everyday Wisconsinites that there are special tax loopholes that only the wealthy like yourself can take advantage of to save millions of dollars in taxes?
- How many millions of dollars did you and your family save from not paying state income taxes on Pacur or your family trust fund?
- Would you still cosponsor the 2011 federal abortion ban that made no exceptions for rape, incest, or the life of the mother?
- Would you vote again to raise the retirement age to 70?
- Would you vote again to cut Social Security and Medicare funding?