MADISON, Wis. – Thanks to President Biden and Democrats’ Inflation Reduction Act, Wisconsinites will soon be paying less on their home energy bills and saving hundreds of dollars on health care costs.
That’s why it’s no surprise that a new poll from Navigator Research shows that two in three Americans support the Inflation Reduction Act – including one-third of Republicans.
The Navigator Research Poll shows that:
- 81% of Americans support capping out-of-pocket costs on prescription drugs for seniors
- 81% of Americans support capping insulin costs for seniors at $35 per month
- 80% of Americans support giving Medicare the power to negotiate for lower prescription drug prices
- 78% of Americans support provisions providing tax incentives to create more manufacturing jobs in the United States
- 74% of Americans support reducing the federal budget deficit by $300 billion
- 70% of Americans support requiring large corporations to pay a minimum tax of 15 percent
- 68% of Americans support increasing enforcement of current tax laws to crack down on tax evasion
- 66% of Americans support providing tax credits to expand clean energy production