GREEN BAY, Wis. – As Ron Johnson gets set to appear with Ron Desantis, there are a number of questions he needs to be asked that Wisconsinites deserve answers to.
- How do you think Wisconsinites feel about you complaining about only doubling your multi-million dollar fortune since becoming a public servant?
- Do you stand by your vote for a national abortion ban?
- Why didn’t you design the 2017 tax provision to benefit small businesses more than the large corporations who received the vast majority of the benefits?
- You say you want to save Social Security and Medicare, but do you really trust Congress to be able to do the job?
- You said you didn’t even read the infrastructure bill before you voted against it. Do you make it a habit not to read legislation that would affect Wisconsinites?
- How do you explain your vote against the CHIPS act to manufacturers who are depending on it to produce more chips in the United States?