Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases November 5, 2019
- Democratic Party of Wisconsin: Democrats set the tone one year out from presidential election
- Gov. Evers: Agriculture stakeholders press Fitzgerald, Senate Republicans to confirm DATCP Sec. Brad Pfaff
- Gov. Evers: Appoints James Rennicke as Burnett County District Attorney
- Karofsky campaign: Western Wisconsin state Senators endorse Judge Jill Karofsky for Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Milwaukee Public Schools: Announces community task force members
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Wisconsin: Endorses Rebecca Kiefer
- Rep. Crowley: Proposes new state holiday
- Rep. Goyke: State Assembly to honor Hometown Hero Irena Ivic
- Rep. Rohrkaste: Bring the mobile career lab to you
- Rep. Steineke: Burlington police officer to be named Assembly ‘Hometown Hero’
- Rep. Steineke: Milwaukee bus driver to be named Assembly ‘Hometown Hero’
- Rep. Zamarripa: Statement on DATCP Secretary nomination
- Sen. Shilling: Republican Obstruction Escalates Insecurity for family farms
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin: Announces increased federal funding to provide farmers with mental health resources and services
- U.S. Sen. Baldwin: Joins bipartisan group urging President Trump to keep the United States in the Paris Climate Agreement
- Wisconsin Department of Administration: Transition committee statement on Pfaff confirmation
- WisDOJ: Officer involved death in Two Rivers, Wis.
- WisDOJ: Wisconsin collects more than 30 tons of unused medications during Drug Take Back Day; ranks second in nation