Is an important press release missing from the WisPolitics.com archives? It may be because you didn’t e-mail it to [email protected]. WisPolitics first posts press releases received via e-mail and posts the releases under the date on the press release, letter or document. Send us an attached Word document, or simply cut and paste into the body of an e-mail. If you have any questions or problems please contact us at [email protected] or (608) 441-8418.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Press Releases January 14, 2020
- Black Leaders Organizing for Communities: Announces slate of endorsements
- Church campaign: Releases new TV ad “Win This Fight”
- Fallone campaign: Releases statement on financial report
- Karofsky campaign: Raises $350,000 in 2019
- League of Wisconsin Municipalities Board: Emily Berge Appointed to Board
- Priorities USA: Expands pre-convention budget to $150 million, reserves millions of dollars of Wisconsin ad time
- Rep. Loudenbeck: Unveils stewardship reauthorization plan
- Rep. Steineke: Flip-flopper Beth Meyers?
- Rep. Steineke: Will Rep. Doyle kowtow to party opolitics?
- Rep. Steineke: Will Rep. Vruwink submit to Dem party strong-arm?
- Reps. Nygren, Thiesfeldt: Call for audit of Department of Public Instruction
- Sen. Craig: Authors bills in “Tougher on crime” initiative
- Sen. Tiffany: Releases resolution opposing impeachment of President Trump
- Wisdems: Ahead of Donald Trump Visit, Milwaukee Mayor Barrett, DPW Chairman Wikler, 5th CD candidate Tom Palzewicz, community members hold Trump accountable for broken promises on health care
- WWA: Statement on Water Quality Taskforce recommendations