FOX CITIES, Wis. (Nov. 4, 2021) – Pulse Young Professionals Network, a program of the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce, has announced the 15 individuals from across the Fox Cities region who will be honored Dec. 9 as the 2021 class of Fox Cities Future 15 Young Professionals.
These outstanding young professionals were chosen based on their professional dedication, strong sense of vision for the future of the Fox Cities, and personal commitment to philanthropy in the community they call home.
The Future 15 awards have been presented annually since 2011 to individuals aged 40 and under who live and work in the Fox Cities – defined as Outagamie County, Calumet County, and Northern Winnebago County. Nominations were solicited this summer, applications were provided by nominees this September, and applications were reviewed in October by two separate volunteer selection committees comprising past Future 15 honorees, Pulse Young Professionals Network committee members, as well as influential Fox Cities community leaders.
This year’s honorees include:
- Kaelyn Ahola, Brand and Communications Coordinator, Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes
- Brittany Beers, Optometrist, InSight Eye Care
- Dawn Bergs, Marketing and Community Relations Director, Aascend Chiropractic
- Dale Bushman, Vice President and Business Banking Relationship Manager, Old National Bank
- Brian Elmer, Vice President and Wealth Advisor, First Business Bank
- Craig Gloudemans, Vice President of Finance, Community First Credit Union
- Michelle Leiting, Human Resources Development Manager, Plexus Corp.
- Stephanie Lenz, Travel Training Specialist, Valley Transit
- Kara McCanna, Luthier, Heid Music
- Luke Schiller, Director of Education, Heckrodt Wetland Reserve
- Amber Schroeder, Executive Director, Harbor House
- Jesus Smith, Assistant Professor, Lawrence University
- Allison Sonsthagen, Director of Marketing Technology and Analytics, ThedaCare
- Lexi Woerishofer, Director of Human Resources and Community Engagement, Van Zeeland Nursery & Landscaping
- Pa Ja Yang, Hmong Family Outreach Specialist, Appleton Public Library
A ceremony honoring the Future 15 will be held Thursday, Dec. 9 from 6-9 p.m. at The 513 in Appleton. Tickets and table sponsorships are available at www.foxcitieschamber.com/future15 or by calling the Chamber at (920) 734-7101.
The event will also feature the naming of the 2021 Young Professional (YP) of the Year. The YP of the Year honoree is selected from the pool of past Future 15 honorees in recognition of continued growth and development in the areas of professional achievement, volunteer involvement, community impact, leadership, and character. This year’s honoree will be announced live on stage Dec. 9.
This event was made possible through the generous support of our sponsors, including Presenting Sponsors Miron Construction and Menasha Corporation, Gold Sponsors American National Bank and McMahon Associates, and Media Sponsor WHBY.